|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||THE OCCURRENCE AND BIOCONTROL OF THE POSTHARVEST FUNGI RESPONSIBLE FOR SWEET POTATO SPOILAGE|
|2.||COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE MICROBIAL QUALITY OF WATER SOURCED FROM DIFFERENT BOREHOLES|
|3.||SENSORY EVALUATION OF MOIN-MOIN MADE FROM SPICED COMPOSITE FLOUR PRODUCED FROM BAMBARA NUT AND COWPEA.|
|4.||BACTERIOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT OF TWO FOOD SERVICE CENTERS IN LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OYO STATE.|
|5.||PERCEPTION AND VIEW OF FOOD IRRADIATION IN NIGERIA.|
|6.||ASSESS ING ATTITUDES AND PRACTICES OF STREET FOOD VENDORS IN NIGERIA.|
|7.||ASSESSMENT OF AGRICULTURAL INFORMATION ON CITRUS IMPROVED TECHNOLOGIES PRODUCTION AND MARKETING IN BENUE STATE|
|8.||ASSESSMENT OF NUTRITIONAL COMPOSITION AND CYANOGENIC CONTENT OF GARI SOLD IN IBADAN,OYO STATE.|
|9.||QUALITY ASSESSMENT AND SENSORY EVALUATION OF SYRUP PRODUCED FROM DATE FRUIT|
|10.||EVALUATION OF SORGHUM-CASSAVA FLOUR AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR TRADITIONAL NIGERIAN YAM FLOUR (ELUBO)|
|11.||A MORPHOMETRIC STUDY OF THE TERATOGENIC EFFECT OF AQUEOUS WISTAR RAT|
|12.||PREVALENCE OF SCHISTOSOMA HEAMATOBIUM AMONG SCHOOL CHILDREN|
|13.||COMPARATIVE ASSESSMENT OF SOME PHYSIOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES OF GROUNDNUT OIL AND PALMOLEIN SOLD IN NIGERIA.|
|14.||PHYSIOCHEMICAL AND MICROBIAL OF PACKAGED WATER ANALYSIS SOLD IN OSUN STATE.|
|15.||MICROBIOLOGICAL EVALUATION OF IRU (LOCUST BEAN CONDIMENT) SOLD IN SOUTH WEST, NIGERIA.|
|16.||PYROLYSIS STUDIES OF GROUNDNUT SHELL|
|17.||QUALITY ASSESSMENT OF PALM OIL AVAILABLE IN MAJOR MARKETS IN NIGERIA.|
|18.||QUALITY ASSESSMENT OF VARIOUS MILK SAMPLES AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA|
|19.||THE EFFECT OF HUMAN ACTIVITIES ON SURFACE WATER QUALITY OF EKULU RIVER.|
|20.||THE QUALITY ASSESSMENT OF NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE DEVELOPED FROM HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA AND VARIOUS SPICES.|
|21.||THE EFFECT OF BODY WEIGHT ON BLOOD PRESSURE OF HYPERTENSIVE PATIENTS.|
|22.||HYGIENIC PRACTICES AMONG FOOD VENDORS IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|23.||ANTIBACTERIAL PROPERTIES OF MORINGA ROOTS AND STEM|
|24.||MICROBIOLOGICAL AND PHYSICOCHEMICAL QUALITIES OF FRESHWATER FISH PONDS|
|25.||SYNTHESIS OF BIOPLASTIC OF CASSAVA STARCH|
|26.||THE EFFECT OF MYCOBACTERIAL ON LOCALLY MADE HERBS SOLD IN ENUGU STATE.|
|27.||QUALITY ASSESSMENT AND SENSORY EVALUATION OF JAM FROM TAMARIND AND PINEAPPLE.|
|28.||SCREENING FOR TOXIN PRODUCTION OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS SPECIES FROM CHICKEN PIE SOLD IN SOME RESTAURANTS IN ILE- IFE.|
|29.||EFFECTS OF COOKING TIME ON NUTRITIONAL AND ANTI NUTRITIONAL FACTORS OF PLEUROTUS TUBER REGIUM.|
|30.||EFFECTS OF COOKING TECHNIQUES AND LEVELS ON THE FORMATION HETEROCYCLIC AMINES IN MEAT AND FISH.|
|31.||EFFECT OF COOKING TIME ON ANTI NUTRITIONAL FACTORS AND ADEQUATE COOKING TIME OF Corchorus olitorius(EWEDU).|
|32.||QUALITY ASSESSMENT OF COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE TOMATO PASTE BRANDS IN NIGERIA.|
|33.||DEGRADATIVE CHANGES OF SPICED COMPOSITE FLOUR PRODUCED FROM COWPEA AND BAMBARA NUT DURING STORAGE|
|34.||EVALUATION OF THE PHYSICOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES, PHYTOCHEMICALS AND MINERAL COMPOSITION OF COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE SHEAR BUTTER OIL.|
|35.||QUALITY AND QUANTITY OF DIET SERVE IN BOARDING SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|36.||PHYSIO CHEMICAL ASSESSMENT OF THE QUALITY SACHET WATER MARKETED IN MINNA METROPOLIS.|
|37.||INDIGENOUS METHOD OF CONTROLLING COWPEA PESTS|
|38.||THE EFFECT OF NEEM LEAF IN BROILERS FEED AT WEEK SIX|
|39.||ANALYSIS OF THE HYGIENIC CONDITION OF CANTEEN FOOD SERVICES IN HO POLYTECHNIC|
|40.||AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE HEALTH DANGERS OF POTASSIUM BROMATE IN BREAD|
|41.||PRODUCTION AND EVALUATION OF BREAD USING BLEND OF WHEAT FLOUR AND FERMENTED PLANTAIN FLOUR|
|42.||EFFECTS OF THREE SELECTED SPICES: ALLIGATOR PEPPER, CLOVES AND GINGER ON THE QUALITY ATTRIBUTES OF KUNUN-ZAKI|
|43.||CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF RAW AND COOKED WALNUT|
|44.||EFFECT OF SPICES EXTRACT GINGER, EXTRACT GARLIC AND SALT CONCENTRATION ON THE MICROBIAL LOAD OF LOCUST BEAN SEEDS (Parkia biglobosa)|
|45.||NUTRITIONAL COMPOSITION AND CYANOGENIC CONTENT OF GARI SAMPLES IN OSUN STATE|
|46.||PROXIMATE AND PHYSICOCHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF FISH FLOUR OBTAINED FROM THREE FISH SPECIES|
|47.||EFFECT OF MODIFICATION ON THE PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF TIGER NUT STARCH (IMUMU)|
|48.||THE PHYSICOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES OF HONEY|
|49.||PRODUCTION AND SENSORY EVALUATION OF COMPOSITE JAM PRODUCED FROM FOUR (4) DIFFERENT TROPICAL FRUITS APPLE, PINEAPPLE, ORANGE AND BANANA|
|50.||EVALUATION AND PREVENTION OF FOOD POISONING IN A CATERING ESTABLISHMENT|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.org is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.org" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.org - Research Project Topics, Topics Ideas and Research Materials