|VIEW PROJECT INFO.
|AN ASSESSMENT OF CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETIES IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE)
|AN ASSESSMENT OF CONTRIBUTION OF COMMERCIAL BANK TO THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGEIRA (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)
|AN ASSESSMENT OF BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT AND ITS IMPACT ON ORGANIZATIONAL GROWTH (A Case Study of Oil Down Stream in Nigeria.)
|THE IMPACT OF STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE
|IMPACT OF NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT IN A CO-OPERATE PROFITABILITY (A CASE STUDY OF 7UP BOTTLING COMPANY, IJORA, LAGOS)
|EVALUATION OF RETAILING ACTIVITIES IN A BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF JMK, ILORIN)
|THE ROLE OF LEADERSHIP IN ACHIEVING ORGANIZATIONAL OBJECTIVES (A CASE STUDY OF AFRIBANK PLC ILORIN BRANCH)
|PRODUCT AS AN IMPORTANT TOOL OF IMPROVING THE PROFITABILITY OF AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE )
|THE EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF CREDIT AVAILABILITY TO SMALL SCALE FARMERS AND ITS INFLUENCE ON THE PRODUCTIVITY
|THE EFFECT OF FEASIBILITY STUDY IN ACHIEVING SMALL SCALE BUSINESS OBJECTIVES (A Case Study of Mr. Bigg’s Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Ilorin)
|FINANCIAL RESOURCE ALLOCATION AND PRINCIPAL ADMINISTRATIVE EFFECTIVENESS IN PUBLIC SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL (OKE ERO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, KWARA STATE AS A CASE STUDY).
|THE EFFECT OF SMALL SCALE BUSINESS FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA: PROSPECT AND PROBLEMS
|THE IMPACT LEVERAGE HAS ON SHAREHOLDERS’ VALUE OF LISTED CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES IN NIGERIA
|THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON THE PERFORMANCE OF STAFF IN NIGERIA BANKING SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF KEYSTONE BANK LIMITED)
|THE IMPACT OF MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM TO BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A STUDY OF UNION BANK PLC)
|THE IMPACT OF SUPERVISION ON MANAGEMENT EFFICIENCY IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY (A Case Study of United Bank For Africa (UBA)
|BUDGET AND BUDGETARY CONTROLS AS A TOOL FOR THE EVALUATION OF MANAGEMENT PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (GH) LIMITED)
|SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (SMEs) IN NIGERIA: PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS
|IMPACT OF COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING SYSTEM ON PERFORMANCE OF PAYROLL ACCOUNTING (A CASE OF URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE AUTHORITIES)
|ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF OVERDEPENDENCE ON OIL REVENUE ON NIGERIA ECONOMY
|THE EFFECT OF EMPLOYEE RELATIONS ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE
|EFFECT OF MANPOWER PLANNING ON ORGANISATION PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA
|STRATEGIES FOR MANAGING INDUSTRIAL CONFLICTS IN AN ORGANIZATION
|WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AND FIRMS PERFORMANCE: A STUDY OF MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN NIGERIA
|AN EVALUATION OF THE IMPACT OF SUPERVISION AND CONTROL OF THE CENTRAL BANK ON THE PERFORMANCE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF ACCESS BANK NIG PLC LAGOS BRANCH)
|IMPACT OF JOB SATISFACTION ON EMPLOYEE’S PRODUCTIVITY
|THE IMPACT OF STRESS ON PRODUCTIVITY IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF THE NATIONAL ORIENTATION AGENCY)
|IMPACT OF PERCEIVED SERVICE QUALITY ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND BRAND LOYALTY (A CASE STUDY OF HONEYWELL FLOUR MILLS PLC)
|THE SIGNIFICANCE OF INTERNATIONAL PURCHASING ON THE ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF DOYIN INVESTMENT COMPANY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE).
|THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LABOUR MARKET CORE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS AND UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SOFT SKILLS COMPETENCE (A CASE STUDY OF THE NORTH-WEST, NIGERIA).
|EFFECT OF AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY ON ENTREPRENURSHIP FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN LAGOS STATE.
|AN ASSESSMENT OF CONTRIBUTION OF COMMERCIAL BANK TO THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA
|AN APPRAISAL OF MOTIVATION ON PRODUCTIVITY AND JOB PERFORMANCE OF EMPLOYEES IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY
|EFFECT OF EMPLOYEES TRAINING ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF A SOFT DRINKS BOTTLING COMPANY IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA).
|THE EFFECT OF INTERNAL CONTROL ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC)
|INVENTORY CONTROL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE. (A Study of PZ, Lagos)
|DIVIDEND POLICY AS STRATEGIC TOOL OF FINANCING IN CORPORATE ORGANIZATIONS
|TECHNIQUES FOR SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS: A SUPERVISORY MANAGEMENT ON ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY
|EMPLOYEE ORIENTATION AND ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT (A STUDY OF SELECTED BANKS IN EKET, AKWA IBOM STATE).
|THE IMPACT OF STAFF DEVELOPMENT ON THE PRODUCTIVITY OF WORKERS IN THE BANKING SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF FCMB, UYO BRANCH)
|THE IMPACT OF HUMAN RESOURCE PLANNING ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE
|THE IMPACT OF MOTIVATION ON STAFF PERFORMANCE IN A PRIVATELY OWNED ENTERPRISE (A CASE STUDY OF SELCON ALUMINIUM PRODUCTS LIMITED, IKOT ABASI.)
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.org is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.org" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2024. All rights reserved researchwap.org - Research Project Topics, Topics Ideas and Research Materials