|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|151.||THE ROLE OF MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS AS A SURVIVAL TOOL FOR ORGANIZATIONS IN NIGERIA|
|152.||THE ROLE OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN PROMOTING INDUSTRIAL HARMONY IN NIGERIA|
|153.||MANAGEMENT OF BAD DEBTS IN MICROFINANCE BANKS IN NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF SIX SELECTED MICROFINANCE BANKS IN ANAMBRA STATE)|
|154.||THE EFFECT OF BANK RECAPITALIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA|
|155.||IMPACT OF MANAGEMENT BY OBJECTIVE ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC)|
|156.||IMPACT OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) ON PROFITABILITY OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF GTB PLC)|
|157.||CORPORATE PLANNING AND ORGANIZATIONAL GROWTH|
|158.||BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS AND MANAGERIAL EFFICIENCY OF SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISE|
|159.||IMPACT OF TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT PRACTICES ON CUSTOMER RETENTION AND SATISFACTION|
|160.||DEVELOPING AN INTRAPRENEURIAL ORGANISATION; A DRIVE FOR NATION BUILDING|
|161.||WORK-LIFE BALANCE AND EMPLOYEE COMMITMENT|
|162.||THE IMPACT OF STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ON CORPORATE PERFORMANCE OF TRANCORP HOTEL CALABAR|
|163.||EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND JOB SATISFACTION AS PREDICTORS OF ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS|
|164.||THE USE OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT IN MANUFACTURING ORGANISATION TO CONTROL INVENTORY LEVELS WHILE PROVIDING ADEQUATE SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS; A CASE STUDY OF EASTWIND FOODS|
|165.||THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN FINANCING SME IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK PLC|
|166.||THE IMPACT OF MILLENNIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALS (MDGS) ON THE STANDARD OF LIVING OF RURAL DWELLERS|
|167.||EVALUATION OF THE ROLE OF E-COMMERCE IN REDUCING OPERATIONAL COST IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF DEALDEY.COM)|
|168.||AN APPRAISAL OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL IN MANUFACTURING FIRMS|
|169.||AN EVALUATION OF ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE AND ITS IMPACT ON STAFF PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK PLC)|
|170.||AN EVALUATION OF THE NATURE AND IMPACT OF PLANNING ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF DANGOTE GROUP OF COMPANIES)|
|171.||PHYSICAL WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE|
|172.||THE IMPACT OF E-COMMERCE ON EMERGING MARKETS (A CASE STUDY OF KONGA)|
|173.||RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL IN BUSINESS ORGANIZATION IN RIVERS STATE|
|174.||EFFECT OF FUEL SUBSIDY ON THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA|
|175.||PIPE LINES VANDALISM: IMPLICATION ON THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|176.||AN EXAMINATION OF THE CHALLENGES IN IMPLEMENTING TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT (TQM) IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY IN CALABAR: A STUDY OF CHANNEL VIEW HOTEL, CALABAR.|
|177.||CORPORATE GOVERNANCE INDICATORS AND FIRM VALUE|
|178.||IMPACT OF TAXATION ON PERFORMANCE IN SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISE IN RIVERS STATE|
|179.||MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES (A CASE OF ANAMMCO)|
|180.||PRIVATIZATION OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES AND ITS IMPLICATION ON ECONOMIC POLICY AND DEVELOPMENT OF CROSS RIVER STATE.|
|181.||PUBLIC RELATIONS AS A MANAGERIAL TOOL IN BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC. ENUGU).|
|182.||IMPACT OF STRIKE ACTION IN THE ACHIEVEMENT OF TRADE UNION AIMS IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NUT).|
|183.||IMPACT OF RISK MANAGEMENT ON ORGANIZATIONAL EFFICIENCY|
|184.||EQUIPMENT LEASING AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE ON MARUM CONSTRUCTION COMPANY|
|185.||EFFECTIVE CORPORATE IMAGE MANAGEMENT AS A STRATEGY FOR ENHANCING PROFITABILITY (A CASE STUDY OF PHINOMAR NIG. LTD NGWO, ENUGU AND FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC, ENUGU.|
|186.||EFFECT OF PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE IN AN ORGANIZATION|
|187.||EFFECT OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION ON ORGANIZATION’S PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC)|
|188.||EFFECT OF PLANNING ON DECISION MAKING AND ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS|
|189.||RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MERGERS AND PRODUCTIVITY IN NIGERIAN FIRMS|
|190.||AN ANALYSIS OF THE NIGERIAN MANAGERS AND INVESTORS: THE SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES|
|191.||A RESOURCE-BASED THEORY ANALYSIS OF INTER-FIRM CO-OPERATION IN NIGERIA|
|192.||FRAUD AND ITS CONTROL IN A COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING ENVIRONMENT|
|193.||EFFECT OF TRANSACTION COSTS ECONOMICS ON INTER-FIRM COLLABORATION IN NIGERIA|
|194.||NON-FINANCIAL INCENTIVES AND ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE IN JOBBERMAN NIG. LTD.|
|195.||IMPACT OF COMMERCIAL BANKS ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|196.||IMPACT OF ADVERTISEMENT ON THE SALES OF AN ORGANIZATION’S PRODUCT AND SERVICES (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY (NBC) ADO EKITI, EKITI STATE DEPOT)|
|197.||BUYING GOODS ONLINE: ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES|
|198.||CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AS A CATALYST FOR ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS|
|199.||IMPACT OF OUT-SOURCING ON ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY IN A SELECTED MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATION|
|200.||MOTIVATION AND ENHANCED PRODUCTIVITY IN MODERN BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF DANGOTE GROUP)|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.org is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.org" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.org - Research Project Topics, Topics Ideas and Research Materials