|VIEW PROJECT INFO.
|THE IMPACT OF PUBLIC RELATIONS ON CUSTOMERS PATRONAGE OF NEW GENERATION BANK IN NIGERIA A STUDY SELECTED, COMMERCIAL BANKS
|CONTEMPORARY MARKETING STRATEGIES AND PERFORMANCE OF AGRICULTURAL MARKETING FIRMS IN SOUTH-WEST NIGERIA
|THE EFFECTIVENESS OF ONLINE SHOPPING ON BUSINESS PERFORMANCE. A CASE STUDY OF JUMIA.
|THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PERSONAL SELLING STRATEGY ON THE MARKETING OF INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS (A CASE STUDY OF THE NIGERIA BREWERIES AS A COMPANY)
|THE PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IN THE NIGERIAN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
|THE ROLE OF RADIO ADVERTISING ON THE MARKETING OF GOODS AND SERVICES (A Case Study of Kwara State Broadcasting Corporation Radio Kwara State)
|OUTDOOR ADVERTISING AS A MARKETING STRATEGY FOR PRODUCT SALE IN THE NIGERIAN TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OFGLOBALCOM NIGERIA LIMITED)
|AN EVALUATION OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF SALES PROMOTION AS AN ELEMENT OF PROMOTION MIXES (A CASE STUDY OF 7UP PLANT, ILORIN).
|THE EFFECT OF FRINGE BENEFIT ON SALES FORCE PRODUCTIVITY IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF CADBURY NIGERIA PLC)
|PACKAGING AS AN EFFECTIVE TOOL OF PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATION IN SOAP AND DETERGENT (A CASE STUDY OF OMO PRODUCT OF UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC)
|AN EVALUATION OF THE IMPACT OF MICROFINANCE ON PETTY TRADERS (A CASE STUDY OF KUMASI CENTRAL MARKET)
|TREND IN THE USE OF HUMAN MODELS IN THE NIGERIA ADVERTISING INDUSTRY
|THE ROLE OF MARKETING COMMUNICATION INEFFECTIVE OF MALT DRINKS IN ABA METROPOLIS
|THE EFFECT OF ADVERTISING ON CONSUMER PREFERENCE PATTERNS FOR MALT DRINKS IN ENUGU METROPOLIS: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF GUINNESS MALTA AND AMSTEL MALTA
|ADVERTISING AN EFFECTIVE PROMOTIONAL TOOL FOR MARKETING NEW PRODUCT: A Case Study of NASCO Marketing Company
|CUSTOMER CARE MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION OF SELECTED EATERIES IN PORT HARCOURT
|CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING PERFORMANCE IN THE NIGERIA BANKING INDUSTRY
|DISTRIBUTION STRATEGIES AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN MANUFACTURING FIRMS
|CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT AND COMPANY PERFORMANCE IN THE NIGERIAN FOOD AND BEVERAGES INDUSTRY
|PRODUCT INNOVATION AND SALES PERFORMANCE OF UNILEVER NIG. Plc
|BROADCAST MEDIA AND SALES PERFORMANCE OF FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS IN PORT HARCOURT
|PRODUCT PLANNING AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGERIAN TELECOMMUNICATION
|THE EFFECTS OF MARKETING ACTIVITIES AND FAITH-BASED ORGANIZATIONS
|AN ASSESSMENT OF THE ROLE OF BROADCAST MEDIA IN WOMEN MOBILIZATION DURING THE 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA
|THE INFLUENCE OF TV ON THE SALES OF FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS IN NIGERIA
|THE IMPACT OF ADVERTISING ON SALES PERFORMANCE: A CASE OF MUKWANO INDUSTRY
|FACTORS THAT INFLUENCE CONSUMER PURCHASE AND CONSUMPTION OF EGGS IN ENUGU STATE
|EFFECTIVE MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE OF MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN ABA METROPOLIS (A CASE STUDY OF LEVER BROTHERS PLC, ABA)
|CUSTOMER PERCEIVED VALUE AND CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION IN TRAVEL AGENCY IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF RIVERS STATE AIRLINAIR)
|CONSUMER EXPERIENCE AND DESTINATION LOYALTY IN TOURIST SITE IN RIVERS STATE
|ASSESSMENT OF NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA: A STUDY OF UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC
|A STUDY ON THE PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF MARKETING INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS IN ENUGU STATE
|A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF CONSUMER ATTITUDE TOWARDS DIFFERENT BRANDS OF MOTOR OIL LUBRICANT PRODUCTS IN ENUGU URBAN
|CORPORATE REPUTATION AND MARKETING PERFORMANCE OF THE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE INDUSTRY IN PORT HARCOURT
|BRAND EQUITY AND MARKETING PERFORMANCE OF BEVERAGE FIRMS IN PORT HARCOURT
|THE INFLUENCE OF SERVICE CONVENIENCE ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ON BANKING INDUSTRY
|ADVERTISING AND MARKETING PERFORMANCE OF GSM COMPANIES IN PORT HARCOURT METROPOLIS
|ADVERTISING AND MARKETING PERFORMANCE OF SELECTED DETERGENT COMPANIES IN PORT HARCOURT
|BRAND IDENTITY AND MARKETING PERFORMANCE EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE FROM QUOTED COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA
|BRAND EQUITY AND SALES PERFORMANCE (A SURVEY OF SELECTED MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN PORT HARCOURT
|SALES PROMOTION STRATEGIES AND SALES PERFORMANCE OF TELECOMMUNICATION FIRMS IN PORT HARCOURT
|PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATION AND SALES PERFORMANCE OF SOFT DRINK MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN PORT HARCOURT
|AN ANALYSIS OF PROMOTIONAL TECHNIQUES AND THEIR FIT WITH SOME SELECTED PRIVATE SECTOR ORGANIZATION IN KANO METROPOLIS
|IMPACT OF MARKETING CONCEPTS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA
|CONSUMERS’ PERCEPTION OF BRANDING AND PACKAGING ON SALES OF COSMETICS PRODUCTS
|PASSENGERS’ RATING OF SERVICE DELIVERY OF TRANSPORT BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA
|EFFECT OF SALES FORECAST ON MARKETING DECISION MAKING
|THE EFFECTIVENESS OF ADVERTISING IN THE MARKETING OF CONSUMER ORIENTED PRODUCT (A CASE STUDY OF 7UP BOTTLING COMPANY NIGERIA PLC IKEJA LAGOS STATE)
|THE IMPACT OF ADVERTISING ON CUSTOMER PATRONAGE
|TECHNIQUES FOR MANAGING MESSAGE CENTER IN A SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK SERVICE.
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.org is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.org" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2024. All rights reserved researchwap.org - Research Project Topics, Topics Ideas and Research Materials