|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||THE EFFECT OF EMPLOYEES’ WELFARE MANAGEMENT ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A Case Study of Nestle Nigeria Plc)|
|2.||THE IMPACT OF LEADERSHIP STYLE ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE OF SME IN NIGERIA (A Case Study of Total facilities management limited in Abuja)|
|3.||EFFECT OF HUMAN RESOURCE POLICIES ON EMPLOYEES PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF CO-OPERATIVE BANK)|
|4.||INVESTIGATION INTO CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY STRATEGIES FOR OIL AND GAS COMPANIES IN NIGER DELTA IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF EXXONMOBIL)|
|5.||THE EFFECT OF WORK ETHICS AND DISCIPLINE ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE IN A NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION|
|6.||THE IMPACT OF WORKING ENVIRONMENT ON EMPLOYEES’ PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF INSTITUTE OF FINANCE MANAGEMENT IN DAR ES SALAAM REGION)|
|7.||THE INFLUENCE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE FEATURES ON CUSTOMER RETENTION|
|8.||CHALLENGES IN HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC APAPA LAGOS)|
|9.||EFFECT OF HUMAN RELATIONS ON ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY|
|10.||IMPACT OF CONFLICT MANAGEMENT ON EMPLOYEES’ PERFORMANCE IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA)|
|11.||IMPACT OF COLLECTIVE BARGAINING PROCESS ON THE REMUNERATION OF WORKERS|
|12.||HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCTIVITY IN NIGERIA PUBLIC SECTOR|
|13.||FRINGE BENEFITS AND EMPLOYEES JOB SATISFACTION IN NIGERIAN PORT AUTHORITY|
|14.||EMPLOYEE’S JOB COMMITMENT AND ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE (A Case Study of Unilever Nigeria Plc)|
|15.||EFFECTS OF LABOUR TURNOVER ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF UNILEVER AND PZ NIGERIA PLC)|
|16.||EFFECTS OF GLOBALIZATION ON INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS PRACTICE|
|17.||EFFECT OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE (A Case Study of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc)|
|18.||EFFECT OF STRIKE ON THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION IN LAGOS STATE HIGHER INSTITUTION (A Case Study of Lagos State University)|
|19.||EFFECT OF SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ON ORGANISATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS. A CASE STUDY OF ACADEMY PRESS PLC, ILUPEJU LAGOS.|
|20.||EFFECT OF SKILL MANAGEMENT ON EMPLOYEES’ EFFICIENCY AT NATIONAL DRUG LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY [NDLEA]|
|21.||EFFECT OF PENSIONS FUND MANAGEMENT ON RETIREES IN NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE|
|22.||EFFECT OF NEW MINIMUM WAGE ON EMPLOYEES TURNOVER INTENTION IN PUBLIC SECTOR|
|23.||EFFECT OF MOTIVATION ON EMPLOYEES PRODUCTIVITY (CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIG PLC HEAD OFFICE)|
|24.||EFFECT OF LEADERSHIP STYLES ON WORKERS PERFORMANCE IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY (A Case Study of Wema Bank Plc)|
|25.||EFFECT OF HUMAN RESOURCE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC)|
|26.||EFFECT OF EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL AND MOTIVATION STRATEGY ON EMPLOYEES IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY|
|27.||EFFECT OF CONFLICT MANAGEMENT ON ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY (A STUDY OF NAHCO)|
|28.||CONFLICT MANAGEMENT IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT SERVICE CASE STUDY OF OJO LOCAL GOVERNMENT|
|29.||CONFLICT MANAGEMENT IN AN ORGANIZATION (A Case Study of Nigeria Port Authority)|
|30.||COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE IN PZ CUSSIONS NIGERIA PLC|
|31.||RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT, JOB PERFORMANCE AND JOB SATISFACTION AMONG EMPLOYEES A STUDY OF CONCERN FOR THE GIRL CHILD (CGC) IN KAMPALA DISTRICT.|
|32.||PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT AND INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|33.||MODEL ARCHITECTURE FOR STAFF PROMOTION AND REMUNERATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|34.||COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AS A TOOL FOR INDUSTRIAL HARMONY IN 7UP BOTTLING COMPANY PLC|
|35.||COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AS A TOOL FOR IMPROVING ORGANISATIONAL PEACE AND PRODUCTIVITY (A Case Study of U.B.A and Access Banks)|
|36.||COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AND ORGANISATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS IN NIGERIAN STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES (A Case Study of Lagos Printing Corporation)|
|37.||ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECT OF LEADERS- MEMBER EXCHANGE ON EMPLOYEES PERFORMANCE.|
|38.||AN EVALUATIVE STUDY OF MANPOWER TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT IN THE PUBLIC SERVICE [A Study of Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)]|
|39.||AN ASSESSMENT THE IMPACT OF EMPOWERMENT AND DELEGATION ON EMPLOYEE MORALE AND PRODUCTIVITY A CASE STUDY OF JULIUS BERGER PLC|
|40.||AN EVALUATION OF JOB ENRICHMENT IMPLICATION AND APPLICATION A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK PLC.|
|41.||EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND EMOTIONAL LABOUR AS DETERMINANTS OF ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT AMONG PUBLIC SERVANTS|
|42.||TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES. A CRITICAL FACTOR IN BANKING OPERATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.)|
|43.||THE IMPACT OF SALARY INCREASE AND FRINGE BENEFITS AMONG NIGERIAN WORKERS (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU RAILWAY CORPORATION)|
|44.||EXAMINATION OF THE STRATEGIC ROLE IN ASSESSING WORKERS’ TRAINING NEED IN NIGER MILLS PLC AND UNITED CEMENT COMPANY, CALABAR.|
|45.||IMPACT OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED IT FIRMS IN LAGOS)|
|46.||EMPLOYEE WELFARE PROGRAMME IN NIGERIA (NITEL LIMITED)|
|47.||EFFECTS OF SELECTION PROCESS ON LABOUR TURNOVER AND PRODUCTIVITY OF EMPLOYEES (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY PLC, 9TH MILE ENUGU)|
|48.||CASUALIZATION AND EMPLOYEE COMMITMENT IN ETISALAT NIGERIA|
|49.||THE EFFECT OF LABOUR RELATIONS, TRADE UNIONISM AND WAGES ON EMPLOYEE WORK ATTITUDE|
|50.||THE EFFECT OF GENDER DISCRIMINATION ON WOMEN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (A STUDY OF SEVEN-UP BOTTLING COMPANY, IKEJA LAGOS)|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.org is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.org" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.org - Research Project Topics, Topics Ideas and Research Materials