|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||THE ROLE OF EFCC IN CURBING ELECTORAL MALPRACTICES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF EFCC HQ ABUJA)|
|2.||THE ROLE OF TWITTER AS A TOOL FOR POLITICAL EDUCATION (A STUDY OF THE END SARS PROTEST)|
|3.||THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT SYSTEM AND CONFLICT MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA|
|4.||THE ROLE OF TRADITIONAL RULERS IN MAINTAINING PEACE AND HARMONY IN NIGERIA|
|5.||ETHNIC NATIONALISM IN NIGERIA AND SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND BUHARI ADMINISTRATION)|
|6.||SOCIO-CULTURAL ORGANISATION AND INSECURITY IN SOUTHEAST NIGERIA: CHALLENGES FROM INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA (IPOB)|
|7.||THE ROLE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN RURAL DEVELOPMENT|
|8.||WOMEN PARTICIPATION IN NIGERIA POLITICS (CASE STUDY OF LAGOS NIGERIA)|
|9.||THE IMPACT OF INTERGOVERNMENTAL RELATIONS ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA|
|10.||THE EFFECT OF CARD READERS ON ELECTION CREDIBILITY IN NIGERIA|
|11.||DOMESTIC OUTCOMES OF NIGERIA’S ECONOMIC DIPLOMACY|
|12.||GLOBAL SECURITY CODE AND CONFLICT MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA|
|13.||NIGER DELTA CRISES AND NATIONAL SECURITY IN NIGERIA: APPRAISAL OF THE AMNESTY PROGRAMME|
|14.||ELECTRONIC VOTING IN NIGERIA: POSSIBILITIES AND PROSPECTS|
|15.||SUBSIDY REINVESTMENT AND EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME|
|16.||THE MASS MEDIA AND ELECTORAL PROCESS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM STATE)|
|17.||THE IMMUNITY CLAUSE AND PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDERS: ASSESSMENT OF THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPT PRACTICES IN NIGERIA FROM 2004 TILL DATE|
|18.||GENDER AND POLITICS IN ENUGU STATE|
|19.||A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT REVENUE GENERATION AND MANAGEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF ILORIN SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)|
|20.||CORRUPTION AND PUBLIC ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE (A CASE STUDY OF ILORIN WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT)|
|21.||A SURVEY ON NIGERIA POLITICS AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF SECOND REPUBLIC)|
|22.||THE EFFECT OF EDUCATION AND GENDER ON POLITICAL PARTICIPATION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ILORIN EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)|
|23.||THE RELEVANCE OF TRADITIONAL RULERS IN CONTEMPORARY NIGERIA’S GOVERNANCE|
|24.||THE EFFECT OF MILITARY RULE ON NIGERIA POLITICAL ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF ABACHA REGIME 1993 – 1998)|
|25.||EFFECT OF POLITICAL INSTABILITY ON IMPLEMENTATION OF NIGERIA POLICY ON SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION|
|26.||GODFATHERISM AND CREDIBLE ELECTORAL PROCESS IN IMO STATE|
|27.||CORRUPTION AND LEGISLATIVE OVERSIGHT IN NIGERIA FROM 1999- 2007|
|28.||THE ROLE OF POLITICAL PARTIES IN CONSOLIDATION OF DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF PDP AND APC)|
|29.||ETHICAL EVALUATION OF CIVIL UNREST IN PLATEAU STATE FROM 2001-2015|
|30.||AN ASSESSMENT OF INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION (INEC) AND THE MANAGEMENT OF THE 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA|
|31.||THE ROLE OF FOREIGN ELECTORAL OBSERVERS ON ELECTION CREDIBILITY IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS)|
|32.||AN ASSESSMENT OF DEMOCRATIC CONSOLIDATION PROCESS IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF THE INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION (INEC), 2011-2015|
|33.||TRUE FEDERALISM: A PANACEA FOR RAPID GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|34.||EFFECTIVE ADMINISTRATION AND ORGANIZATION IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA|
|35.||TOWN UNION AS AGENT OF COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT IN ANAMBRA STATE|
|36.||DETERMINATION OF THE STRUCTURE OF INCOME INEQUALITY AND POVERTY IN RURAL HOUSEHOLD IN YALA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF CROSS RIVER STATE|
|37.||THE CHALLENGES OF CREDIBLE ELECTION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF 2011 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS)|
|38.||MILITARY IN INTERNAL SECURITY OPERATIONS AND HUMAN RIGHT: AN ASSESSMENT OF THE ONGOING MILITARY OPERATIONS IN NIGERIA.|
|39.||INVESTIGATION THE ROLE OF SAGBAMA LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT|
|40.||POVERTY AND THUGGERY IN NIGERIA’S POLITICS: A CASE STUDY OF 1999 TO 2007 GENERAL ELECTIONS|
|41.||INTERGOVERNMENTAL RELATIONS AND ITS IMPLICATION ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA, THE CASE STUDY OF MOPA AMURO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KOGI STATE|
|42.||EFFECT OF SOCIAL MEDIA IN THE 2015 ELECTION CASE STUDY OF LAGOS.|
|43.||FEDERAL CHARACTER QUOTA SYSTEM AND PRODUCTIVITY OF NIGERIA PUBLIC SERVICE (A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION 2004-2014)|
|44.||IMPACTS OF CORRUPTION IN THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM IN NIGERIA (A case study of judicial workers in Akwa Ibom state)|
|45.||COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AND SOCIAL SERVICES DELIVERY IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA|
|46.||POPULATION GROWTH AND UNEMPLOYMENT IN THE SOCIETY|
|47.||CHALLENGES OF REVENUE GENERATION AND MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIAN LOCAL GOVERNMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF ORON LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL).|
|48.||THE EFFECT OF LANGUAGE OF PROPAGANDA ON PERSUADING VOTERS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ADAMAWA STATE)|
|49.||FEDERALISM AND THE QUEST FOR RESTRUCTURING IN NIGERIA: AN ASSESSMENT|
|50.||ELECTORAL SYSTEM AND GOOD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.org is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.org" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.org - Research Project Topics, Topics Ideas and Research Materials