|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||EXTRACTION, ISOLATION, CHARACTERIZATION AND ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITIES OF BRIDELIA FERRUGINEA BARK EXTRACTS|
|2.||HYDROCARBON DEGRADATION AND HEAVY METALS UPTAKE BY Senna alata (L) Roxb IN SOIL POLLUTED WITH SPENT ENGINE OIL|
|3.||PHYTOCHEMICAL COMPOSITION, ANTIOXIDANT AND ANTIMICROBIAL PROPERTIES OF FOUR NIGERIAN SPICES|
|4.||HEAVY METAL TOXICITY IN HUMAN LUNG FIBROBLASTS AND INHIBITION OF HUMAN TOPOISOMERASE-I AS A POTENTIAL MECHANISM|
|5.||EVALUATION OF THE ANTIDIABETIC EFFECTS OF WATER AND METHANOLIC EXTRACTS OF AVOCADO (PERSEA AMERICANA) SEED ON ALLOXAN-INDUCED DIABETIC RATS|
|6.||THE ANALYSIS OF BUSH PEAR AND ITS OIL|
|7.||ISOLATION AND IDENTIFICATION OF BACTERIAL FROM NAIRA NOTE|
|8.||SCREENING OF SENNA ALATA LEAVES FOR BIOCHEMICAL AND HYPOGLYCEMIC ACTIVITY|
|9.||ENUMERATON AND IDENTIFICATION OF BACTERIA ON USED HANDKERCHIEFS IN MALES|
|10.||AMELIORATING ROLE OF N.P.K. FERTILIZER ON THE TOXIC EFFECTS OF Ni ON (SORGHUM) ROOT ANTIOXIDANT ENZYMES|
|11.||THE EFFECT OF KAKA BITTERS ON THE LIPIDPROFILE OF WISTAR RATS FED WITH HIGH FATDIET|
|12.||EFFECT OF METHANOLIC LEAF EXTRACT ON ACALYPHA WILKESIANA ON WEIGHT PARAMETERS IN PARACETAMOL INDUCED HEPATOXICITY IN MALE RATS|
|13.||CHEMICAL AND MINERAL COMPOSITIONS OF WATER EXTRACTS OF Hibiscus sabdariffa|
|14.||EVALUATION OF ANTIOXIDANT POTENTIAL OF MONODORA MYRISTICA (AFRICAN NUTMEG)|
|15.||DETERMINATION OF THE EFFECTS OF SENNA TORA LEAVES EXTRACT ON THE BLOOD GLUCOSE LEVELS OF THE DIABETIC ALBINO RATS|
|16.||TRACE ELEMENTS CONTENT OF NEEM LEAVES (AZADIRACHTA INDICA).|
|17.||EXTRACTION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF WHITE MUCUNA PRURIENS VAR. UTILIS SEED OIL|
|18.||A PROJECT RESEARCH INTO SERUM CALCIUM LEVEL IN GERIATRIC MEN, COMPARATIVE STUDIES|
|19.||PHYSICO CHEMICAL PROPERTIES AND FATTY ACID COMPOSITION OF AFRICAN STAR APPLE SEED OIL|
|20.||ISOLATION AND PURIFICATION OF 3-MERCAPTOPYRUVATE SULFURTRANSFERASE FROM THE GUT OF RHINOCEROS LARVA (Oryctes rhinoceros)|
|21.||ANTIBACTERIAL EVALUATION OF AFANG LEAF EXTRACT AND ITS SYNTHESIZED SILVER NANOPARTICLES|
|22.||ANALYSIS OF 3-MERCAPTOPYRUVATE SULFURTRANSFERASE (3-MST)|
|23.||PRODUCTION OF BIODEGRADABLE PLASTIC FILMS FROM CASSAVA STARCH USED IN FOOD PACKAGING, USING VARIOUS ADDITIVES AND PLASTICIZERS|
|24.||ISOLATION AND IDENTIFICATION OF ESCHERICHIA COLI AS AN INDICATOR OF FAECAL POLLUTION IN STREAMS ON OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY (O.A.U) CAMPUS, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE.|
|25.||EVALUATION OF PROXIMATE CONSITUENTS IN LEAFS AND ROOT OF SIMAROUBA GLAUCA D.C. (PARADISE TREE)|
|26.||EFFECT OF HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA CALYX EXTRACTION REPRODUCTIVE HORMONES IN MALE WISTAR RAT|
|27.||EFFECT OF ETHANOL EXTRACT OF DENNETTIATRIPETALA ON LIVER AND KIDNEY ANTIOXIDANT ENZYME ACTIVITY AND MALONDIALDEHYDE CONCENTRATION OF ALBINO WISTAR RATS EXPOSED TO CCL4.|
|28.||A CRITICAL STUDY ON ENZYMES|
|29.||ANALYSIS THE ALPHA-PROTEIN LEVEL IN HEPATITIS PATIENT AS AN AID IN ACCESSING THE DEGREE IN WHICH IT GENERATES TO HCC|
|30.||GROWTH PERFORMANCE OF Clarias gariepinus FED WITH COPPENS AT A FREQUENCY OF ONCE AND TWICE DAILY|
|31.||ASSESSMENT OF NUNU PRODUCED USING PURE STARTER CULTURE|
|32.||BACTERIOLOGICAL QUALITY OF FROZEN CHICKEN SOLD IN GWAGWALADA MARKET|
|33.||PRODUCTION OF PROTEASE BY ASPERGILLUS FLAVUS IN SOLID STATE FERMENTATION|
|34.||A SURVEY OF THE ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF THYMUS VULGARIS AND MYRISTICA FRAGRANS ON STREPTOCOCUSS PNEUMONIAE AND PSEUDOMONAS AERUGINOSA|
|35.||THE EFFECT OF CALCIUM TAINTED WATER ON CADMIUM INDUCED LIVER DAMAGE|
|36.||ISOLATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF FUNGI ASSOCIATED WITH SPOILED TOMATOES IN GWAGWALADA|
|37.||PROXIMATE AND PHYTOCHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF AQUEOUS AND ETHANOLIC BARK EXTRACT OF TRICHILIA PRIEUREANA|
|38.||THE INHIBITORY EFFECT OF ETHANOLIC EXTRACT OF MORINGA OLEIFERA LEAF ON THE CORROSION OF MILD STEEL IN 5 M AND 1 M HYDROCHLORIC ACID (HCl)|
|39.||SCREENING SOME MEDICINAL PLANTS AGAINST MOROCCAN WATERMELON MOSAIC VIRUS (MWMV|
|40.||ISOLATION, IDENTIFICATION AND ANTIBIOGRAM OF Staphylococcus aureus ISOLATED FROM COW MEAT|
|41.||THE ROLE OF PLANTS IN THE TREATMENT OF DISEASES CAUSED BY MICRO-ORGANISMS BASED IN THE NATURAL PRODUCTS|
|42.||DETERMINATION OF THE FERRITIN AND GLUCOSE LEVELS IN SERUM OF MICE TREATED WITH ETHANOLIC LEAF EXTRACT OF PHYLLANTUSAMARUS|
|43.||ANALYSIS AND DETERMINATION OF THE QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE PHYTOCHEMICALS PRESENT IN NEWBOULDIA LAEVIS LEAVES|
|44.||ANTIOXIDANTACTIVITYANDPHYTOCHEMICALPROPERTIESOF AQUEOUS EXTRACTS OF Spondias mombin STEM BARK AND ROOT|
|45.||EVALUATION OF THE ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITY OF CHLORIS GAYANA KUNTH|
|46.||INVESTIGATION INTO ETHNO MEDICINAL CLAIMS ON THE AERIAL PARTS OF ALCHORNEA CORDIFOLIA|
|47.||ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITY AND PHYTOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES OF METHANOL, ETHANOL, AND HEXANE SOME EXTRACTS OF ALSTONIABOONEI LEAVES|
|48.||PHYSICO-CHEMICAL INVESTIGATION ON DUMPSITE LEACHATE IN ILORIN METROPOLIS|
|49.||COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF pH LEVELS OF COMMON FRESH AND PROCESSED FRUIT JUICES CONSUMED IN AKWA IBOM STATE, NIGERIA.|
|50.||THE CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF DRUGS AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE (A CASE STUDY TECHNICAL COLLEGE IN AKWA IBOM STATE, NIGERIA)|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.org is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.org" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved researchwap.org - Research Project Topics, Topics Ideas and Research Materials