|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|201.||THE EFFECT OF GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE IN MANAGEMENT OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTION (A Case Study of Kingstone Bank Plc)|
|202.||INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM NIGERIA DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS - PROSPECTS AND PROBLEM (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK PLC)|
|203.||STOCK CONTROL SYSTEM AS BEING MAINTAINED BY STORE DEPARTMENT OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC ILORIN|
|204.||AN APPRAISAL OF TAX INCENTIVES AS ATOOL FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICES ILORIN KWARA STATE)|
|205.||THE PROBLEMS OF SMALL SCALE BUSINESS ON THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF OLA-OLU VENTURES TAIWO, ILORIN)|
|206.||AN EVALUATION OF ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IN A MEDIA ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NTA ILORIN)|
|207.||AN EVALUATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LITERATURE AND PRACTICE OF TAX REVENUE IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ISIN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KWARA STATE)|
|208.||ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL REPORTING AS A SOURCE OF INFORMATION (A CASE STUDY OF GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC LAGOS)|
|209.||BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL AS A TOOL FOR FINANCIAL PLANNING AND CONTROL (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN)|
|210.||BUDGETING IS AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR PLANNING AND CONTROL IN THE OIL INDUSTRY ( A CASE STUDY OF ADDEX PETROLEUM )|
|211.||MARGINAL COSTING TECHNIQUES: IT’S EFFECTIVENESS AS MANAGERIAL TOOL FOR PROFIT PLANNING AND DECISION MAKING IN MANUFACTURING COMPANIES (A Case Study of Selected Manufacturing Company in Ilorin, Kwara State)|
|212.||INTERNAL AUDIT AS A TOOL FOR PROMOTING ACCOUNTABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY (A CASE STUDY OF OKEHI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KOGI STATE)|
|213.||THE EFFECTIVENESS AND RELIABILITY OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY (A Case Study of Guaranty Trust Bank)|
|214.||THE CONTRIBUTION OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA TO THE GROWTH OF MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY|
|215.||THE ACCOUNTING FOR HUMAN RESOURCES IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA (A Case Study of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria).|
|216.||TAX KNOWLEDGE, TAX ATTITUDE, AND PERCEPTION OF TAX FAIRNESS AS PREDICTORS OF TAX COMPLIANCE AMONG INCOME EARNERS IN LAGOS STATE|
|217.||STANDARD COST ACCOUNTING SYSTEM AS AN AID TO MANAGEMENT CONTROL AND PLANNING (A CASE STUDY OF O.K PLAST)|
|218.||RELEVANCE OF CAPITAL BUDGETING TO THE PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANIZATION (A Case Study of Ikorodu Local Government)|
|219.||RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BUDGETARY CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT PERFORMANCE (A Case Study of Access Bank)|
|220.||PERSONAL INCOME TAX PROBLEMS, PROSPECTS AND CONTRIBUTION TO THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF LAGOS STATE. (A Case Study of Lagos State Board of Inland Revenue Service)|
|221.||PERSONAL INCOME TAX AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF LAGOS STATE. (A Study of Lagos State Board of Inland Revenue Service)|
|222.||MERGER AND ACQUISITION AS A VIABLE OPTION FOR EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE OF BANKING INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA|
|223.||MARGINAL COSTING AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA BREWERIES PLC|
|224.||INVESTMENT APPRAISAL AND PROJECT EVALUATION TECHNIQUES AS TOOLS FOR DECISION MAKING IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF MOBIL OIL NIGERIA PLC.)|
|225.||INTERNAL AUDITING EFFICIENCY AS A TOOL FOR IMPROVING COMPANY’S PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF EMENITE LIMITED LAGOS)|
|226.||INTERNAL AUDIT PROCEDURES AND PROBLEMS IN A BANKING INSTITUTION|
|227.||INTERNAL AUDIT AS A CONTROL FOR EFFICIENT MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA PUBLIC ENTERPRISES (A CASE STUDY OF LSDPC)|
|228.||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND SYSTEMS AUDIT (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIG PLC)|
|229.||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND CORPORATE PERFORMANCE IN BANKING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK PLC)|
|230.||INDEPENDENCE OF AUDITORS AND RELIABILITY OF FINANCIAL REPORTS IN BANKING INDUSTRY|
|231.||IMPACT OF TECHNOLOGY CHANGES IN ACCOUNTING PROFESSION|
|232.||IMPACT OF TAX REFORMS ON ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA|
|233.||IMPACT OF STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT ON GROWTH AND SURVIVAL OF AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK PLC)|
|234.||IMPACT OF MICROFINANCE BANK ON SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF OLIVE MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, IKEJA LAGOS.)|
|235.||IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT MONETARY POLICIES ON BANK PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)|
|236.||IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RATIO ANALYSIS ON INVESTMENT DECISION IN A MULTINATIONAL COMPANY (A STUDY OF GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC.)|
|237.||IMPACT OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISE (A Study of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation)|
|238.||THE MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN EXCHANGE RISK AND CORPORATE PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE)|
|239.||HUMAN RESOURCES ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF BANKS IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF LISTED BANKS IN NIGERIA)|
|240.||FRAUD IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING INDUSTRY CAUSES, CONSEQUENCES, AND SOLUTION (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)|
|241.||AN APPRAISAL OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM AS A MEANS OF EFFICIENCY AND PROFITABILITY IN THE NIGERIA DEPOSIT MONEY BANK PLC (A CASE STUDY OF SKYE BANK PLC)|
|242.||FINANCIAL STATEMENT: A TOOL FOR EVALUATING PERFORMANCE OF COMPANIES AND INVESTMENT DECISION (A Study of Nestle Nigeria Plc.)|
|243.||FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND SURVIVAL OF COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES IN NIGERIA (A Study of Yaba College of Technology Cooperative Society)|
|244.||ASSESSMENT OF FINANCIAL LITERACY AMONG UNIVERSITY STUDENTS IN NIGERIA|
|245.||FINANCIAL IMPLICATION OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN AN ORGANISATION (A Case Study of Mercury Microfinance Bank)|
|246.||FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING RATIOS AS TOOLS FOR THE EVALUATION OF MANAGEMENT PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NESTLE FOOD NIGERIA PLC)|
|247.||EVALUATION OF PERSONAL INCOME TAX ADMINISTRATION AND THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF IKEJA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF LAGOS STATE.|
|248.||EVALUATION OF NIGERIA DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION (NDIC)’S ROLE IN DISTRESS MANAGEMENT OF NIGERIAN BANKS.|
|249.||ENVIRONMENTAL ACCOUNTING: AN ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS (A Case Study of MTN and Chevron Nigeria Plc).|
|250.||ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT IN PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY (A CASE STUDY OF FIDSON HEALTHCARE LIMITED.)|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.org is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.org" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved researchwap.org - Research Project Topics, Topics Ideas and Research Materials