|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|151.||THE IMPEDIMENT OF REVENUE GENERATION IN EKET LOCAL GOVERNMENT|
|152.||THE IMPACT OF TRADE CREDIT MANAGEMENT ON FIRM’S PERFORMANCE (CASE STUDY- GUINNESS GHANA BREWERY LIMITED)|
|153.||IMPACT OF TAXATION ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESSES IN CROSS RIVER STATE|
|154.||THE IMPACT OF TAX AVOIDANCE AND EVASION TO THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF A NATION (A STUDY OF ABIA STATE)|
|155.||THE IMPACT OF TAXATION AS A TOOL OF FISCAL POLICY IN NIGERIA|
|156.||THE IMPACT OF TAX AS A SOURCE OF REVENUE (A Case Study of Lagos State Board of Internal Revenue)|
|157.||THE IMPACT OF STRATEGIC PLANNING ON FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN LAGOS STATE|
|158.||THE IMPACT OF QUALITY CONTROL ON THE ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC)|
|159.||THE IMPACT OF MICRO-FINANCE ON SMALL SCALE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA (EMPIRICAL STUDY OF SMES IN LAGOS STATE)|
|160.||THE IMPACT OF LIQUIDITY AND PROFITABILITY AS A SURVIVAL STRATEGY FOR BANKS IN NIGERIA|
|161.||THE IMPACT OF INVENTORY CONTROL ON THE PROFITABILITY OF MANUFACTURING COMPANIES (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC)|
|162.||THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON BANK PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF WEMA BANK PLC)|
|163.||THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (I.T) ON THE PERFORMANCE BANKS OF NIGERIA (A STUDY OF UNITED BANK OF AFRICA)|
|164.||THE IMPACT OF INFLATION TREND ON EXCHANGE RATE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA)|
|165.||THE IMPACT OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS ON THE NIGERIA BANKING INDUSTRY [A CASE STUDY OF THE FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK (FCMB)]|
|166.||THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL PLANNING ON THE PROFITABILITY AND EFFICIENCY OF SMALL SCALE FIRMS|
|167.||THE IMPACT OF CREDIT MANAGEMENT ON THE PROFITABILITY OF A MANUFACTURING FIRM (A CASE STUDY OF UNILEVER PLC, NIGERIA).|
|168.||THE IMPACT OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE MECHANISM ON FIRM PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF CADBURY NIGERIA PLC)|
|169.||THE IMPACT OF CASHLESS POLICY ON THE PERFORMANCE OF NIGERIA FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS|
|170.||THE IMPACT OF BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL SYSTEM IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OFFIRST BANK OF NIG PLC)|
|171.||THE IMPACT OF BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL SYSTEM IN MANUFACTURING COMPANIES (A STUDY OF EVANS MEDICAL PLC.)|
|172.||THE IMPACT OF BANK FRAUD AND DISTRESS ON BANKING HABIT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK, GTB, UBA, UNION BANK AND ZENITH BANK)|
|173.||THE IMPACT OF BANK DISTRESS ON THE NIGERIAN BANKING HABIT|
|174.||THE IMPACT OF AUTOMATED SYSTEM ON NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE|
|175.||THE EFFECTS OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT IN MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A Case Study of Tower Aluminum Nigeria Plc)|
|176.||THE EFFECTS OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) ON ACCOUNTING SYSTEM. (A CASE STUDY OF ACCESS BANK PLC)|
|177.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN AN ORGANIZATION (A Case Study of Dangote Group of Companies)|
|178.||THE EFFECT OF RECAPITALIZATION IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY ( A Case Study of Skye Bank Plc )|
|179.||THE EFFECT OF RATIO ANALYSIS IN INVESTMENT DECISION (A Study of First Bank Nigeria Plc.)|
|180.||THE EFFECT OF INTERNAL CONTROL ON ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT (A CASE STUDY OF OJO LOCAL GOVERNMENT)|
|181.||THE EFFECT OF INTEREST RATE ON INVESTMENT AND MONEY DEMAND IN NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|182.||THE EFFECT OF DIVIDEND POLICY ON THE GROWTH OF MICROFINANCE INSTITUTION|
|183.||THE EFFECT OF COST REDUCTION TECHNIQUES AND PRODUCTIVITY IN MANUFACTURING FIRM (CASE STUDY OF CADBURY NIG PLC.)|
|184.||THE EFFECT OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN AGRICULTURAL FINANCING IN NIGERIA (A Case Study of First Bank Nigeria Plc.)|
|185.||THE EFFECT OF CAPITALIZATION ON THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION IN NIGERIA|
|186.||THE EFFECT OF BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL ON ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT (A CASE STUDY OF OJO LOCAL GOVERNMENT)|
|187.||THE EFFECT OF ATM TECHNOLOGY IN NIGERIA BANKING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF SKYE BANK PLC)|
|188.||THE EFFECT OF AN INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCES (A CASE STUDY OF DUNLOP NIG PLC)|
|189.||ANALYSIS OF THE PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF INVENTORY CONTROL IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC ILORIN PLANT)|
|190.||THE IMPACT OF FORENSIC ACCOUNTING ON THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY (A Case Study of the Nigerian Stock Exchange)|
|191.||EVALUATION OF FRAUD CONTROL MEASURES IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, KADUNA BRANCH)|
|192.||AN ASSESSMENT OF FINANCIAL STATEMENT IN DECISION MAKING (A CASE STUDY OF COCACOLA COMPANY, ILORIN)|
|193.||AN ASSESSMENT OF THE RELEVANCE OF AUDIT PRACTICE IN BUSINESS ORGANISATION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF DUNLOP NIG LTD LAGOS)|
|194.||BUDGETING PROCESS AND ITS EFFECTIVENESS IN DECISION MAKING IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OKIN BISCUIT LIMITED OFFA, KWARA STATE)|
|195.||EFFECT OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ON PROFITABILITY OF LISTED DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS IN NIGERIA|
|196.||INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN BANKS PROSPECTS AND PROBLEMS (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK PLC}|
|197.||AN APPRAISAL OF ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE ENUGU STATE)|
|198.||THE RELEVANCE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION IN MANAGEMENT DECISION MAKING (A Case Study of Okin Biscuit Nigeria Limited, Offa)|
|199.||THE CAUSES AND EVENTS OF FRAUD IN THE NATIONAL INSURANCE CORPORATION OF NIGERIA|
|200.||THE ROLE OF INTERMEDIARIES IN MARKETING OF YAM FLOUR (A CASE STUDY OF BARUTEN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KWARA STATE)|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.org is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.org" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved researchwap.org - Research Project Topics, Topics Ideas and Research Materials